We are women and men working together with a shared vision to build confident parents around the globe.
Our story began with a challenge in 2014. How could we use the latest in wearable technology with Google Glass to support new mothers learning breastfeeding? In Australia a successful beta trial was run, connecting mothers with community volunteers.
In 2015 a group formed, dedicated to build a global version of the parent support program. This new program and app supports healthcare professionals with digital, how-to-guides, tele-health tools and daily feedback. The project has been developed as a social enterprise and supports families and organisations around the world.
A wellness focused approach backed by evidence-based science.
- A platform available anytime, anywhere.
- Communication and support tools - messaging and video consultations.
- Step-by-step guides
- Professional development courses.
- Enterprise level security- HIPPA compliant.
Support you can trust, when ever you need it.
- 24/7 support
- Customized for every baby and family's unique needs.
- Video based with step-by-step guides for breastfeeding and newborn care.
- A secure link to health professionals.
Build and grow trusted relationships with families while also building your reputation with health professionals.
- Make a bigger difference in families' lives. Use evidence-based research and best practice advice to build trust.
- Personalize your approach. Connect to people in ways that speak to their unique circumstances.
- Make every investment and effort go further. Build your reputation with health professionals and parents.